Encinitas Ranch is a beautiful and well-maintained community. We all take a great deal of pride in our homes and surrounding property investing in both improvements and on-going maintenance. Sometimes we get so busy we stop seeing the maintenance needs creeping up. Now would be a good time to do an inspection of your home and take note of any needed work.
Here is a quick checklist:
- All surfaces and improvements are clean and in good repair.
- Painted and stained surfaces have no fading or peeling.
- Roofs are in good repair and free from staining.
- Windows and doors are in good repair, functional and attractive.
- Landscaping is healthy, attractive and trimmed appearance.
- Slope banks are planted to prevent erosion and to create an attractive appearance. (Bare ground is not an acceptable condition.)
- Hardscapes are free from breakage and staining.
- Pools and spas are clean and well maintained. Pool equipment is screened and functioning well to minimize noise.